Our therapists are out of network providers for insurance. We will provide you with documentation to submit to your insurance company for out of network benefits. Please contact your insurance company to determine the scope of your out of network benefits. Some clients choose to use Flexible Savings Plans or Health Savings Plans for services.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. (Discover, Mastercard, Visa and American Express)
Fully Licensed Therapists
Licensed by the Texas State Board
- Initial 60 minute Intake and Assessment $200
- 90 minute adolescent intake $250
- 60 minute sessions $165
- 60 minute Family Therapy session $200
45 minute sessions for children , adolescents, and adults $150
- 30 minute sessions for preschool children $95
Licensed Professional Counselor Interns
Intern Licensed by the Texas State Board
Interns are clinicians who have completed all requirements for a Master’s degree, have passed the National Counselor licensing exam and are licensed by the Texas State Board of Professional Counselors as Interns. Interns are supervised by Charlene J. Rogers, M.A., Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor. After completing 3000 of supervision, the intern will be eligible to be fully licensed.
- Initial 60 minute Intake and Assessment $120
- 90 minute adolescent intake $150
- 60 minute sessions $110
- 60 minute Family Therapy session $120
- 45 minute sessions for children, adolescents and adults $95
- 30 minute sessions for preschool children $60
- $80 per session
We schedule an exclusive time for you and or your child. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Please cancel Monday appointments by Friday.
Questions? Please call 713-234-7172 or email [email protected] for further information.