In your initial session, your clinician will listen to your concerns and goals and develop a personalized plan to meet your needs.
If your are coming for your child age 12 and under, the first session is for parents only so that we can talk privately about your concerns.
Adolescents 13 and up will come with their parents. The inital intake will be for 90 minutes. The clinician will spend time with your teen, meet with parents and then as a family.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- ADD/ADHD evaluations and behavior management
- Anger management
- Attachment issues and Adoption
- Behavior and Relationship problems
- Divorce adjustment
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitation and Reprocessing) Therapy
- Fears or worries
- Grief and loss
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Peer or family relationship problems
- Social skills development
- School adjustment problems
- Sexual abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Parenting Support
Our office offers collaboration with physicians, psychiatrists, school counselors, teachers, support groups and treatment centers. All collaboration must be authorized by the client in writing using a client authorization form.